- We are not numbers. We can not be measured by any statistics. Each of us is significant as individual.
- We are not machines. We are not meant to work like one.
- Each individual has one’s own unique needs. They have the right to have all their needs be met.
- We are not human resources. We are not here to serve anyone’s visions. Each of us is here to live our life to the fullest.
- We have the right to receive proper education, so each of us can blossom into one’s authentic self, not a tool for anyone’s desires.
- We can be different but still live together harmoniously. We do not need to be unified.
- Power is in our hands. With this power, we are responsible for our own actions.